Sunday 19 September 2010

prologue: Countdown to the off

"Rich, have you got everything?"

"Erm..."

Now all packed with a surprisingly small bag I'm heading off to California, C.America. S.America. NZ and maybe even the Philippines (need to bag me a wife) taking and back sometime next year.

I fly out tomorrow, pretty nervous especailly after a near miss in the car on the way down to my folks (fingers crossed the clio makes it through her MOT). Just leaving the quaint countryside of Hawkerland (Nr Exeter) behind for the picturesque town of Woking before heading to LA via Heathrow tomorrow morning...

I'll miss you all but I'll be uploading photos, my encounters with Yanks, Latinos, kiwis, Philippino's and probably most of the other twenty-somethings from London running away from the real world, so I'll be pestering you all enough over the coming months.

Hasta Leugo

Rich

2 comments:

  1. Mate - have a wicked time and keep this thing updated. Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rich, Have an incredible time, keep in touch and stay safe. Love you lots x

    ReplyDelete